This is a papal fidelity site. Loyal and Obedient to the Current Pope and to the Magesterium United With Him.
Saint Louis de Montfort, regarding spiritual warfare in the latter times, wrote:
"Mary will raise up apostles of the latter times to make war against the evil one. . . . But the power of Mary over all the devils will especially shine forth in the latter times, when Satan will lay his snares against her heel: that is to say, her humble slaves and poor children, whom she will raise up to make war against him. They shall be little and poor in the world's esteem, and abased before all like the heel, trodden underfoot and persecuted as the heel is by other members of the body. But in return for this they shall be rich in the grace of God, which Mary shall distribute to them abundantly. They shall be great and exalted before God in sanctity. Superior to all creatures by their lively zeal, and so well sustained with God's assistance that, with the humility of their heel, in union with Mary, they shall crush the head of the devil and cause Jesus Christ to triumph. "
This Mission is accomplished by assisting the Faithful:
1) to become informed and educated about the dangers and realities of the occult, Satanism, the New Age and their philosophies as a real and present social, mental health, medical, criminal, and spiritual problem of our society;
2) to help spiritually mature leaders and workers in their respective apostolates to understand the issues of spiritual warfare; and
3) to proclaim the message of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, under obedience to the Pope and Magisterium of His Church, as the only genuine deliverance and healing possible from occultism and doctrines of demons and as the only true means for victory in Spiritual Warfare against Satan; and
4) in overcoming the powers of the Evil One by educating the Faithful in matters of spiritual warfare using the Internet, email, telephone calls and limited case-by-case basis personal consultations; and
5) in finding the appropriate resources to assist them when professional help beyond our capacity is needed. This may include referral to mental health professionals to assist with any problems of a psychological/psychiatric nature or a physician for medical problems, referral to other Deliverance Counselors and Clergy more prepared to handle certain cases of severe demonization and/or infestation, and referral to the Church and her clergy for cases of possession.