How to Use the Interactive Rosary
In the above interactive image, you can see how the rosary is layed out and, by moving your mouse over the beads, you will quickly get a feel for what prayers are said on the beads.
In the image, the blue beads are the "Hail Mary" beads, and the red ones are the "Our Father" beads.
Prayers to Pray After You Have Finished the Rosary
Typically, after one has prayed the last "Glory Be" and "Our Father," a series of short prayers are recited. Although there is no rule governing what you should pray at this point (if anything at all), many pray some or all of the following prayers:
Hail Holy Queen
Prayer After The Rosary
The Fifteen Promises of the Virgin Mary to those who recite the Rosary (Revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan):
1) Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2) I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3) The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4) It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5) The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6) Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying themselves to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise them in His justice, they shall not perish by an unprovided death; if they be just, they shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7) Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8) Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9) I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10) The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11) You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12) All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13) I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14) All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15) Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
"Say the Rosary every day, to obtain peace for the world."
-- Our Lady of Fatima, 1917